Contract Renewal for Academic Year 2013-2014
The contract renewal process allows current UHS residents to submit a contract for the next academic year. Due to the high demand for housing, spaces are limited and early contracting is recommended.
What are the requirements for early contracting?
To be eligible, you must:
- Be a registered student with the university and a current resident living with University Housing Services
- Be current in all University payments (tuition, housing and fees)
- Be in good judicial standing at the University and with University Housing Services
When is the contract process for the Suites?
Contracting for the Residential Suites will be done in phases.
- Submission of the 2013-2014 Student Housing License Agreement on the Housing StudentWeb between November 28, 2012 - February 28, 2013.
- Submission of $ 300 initial payment. (charge will be added to BroncoDirect account in March).
- Select your space based on space availability (appointments will be given in April)
What are the steps?
1. Complete online the 2013-2014 Student Housing License Agreement (contract) on the StudentWeb
Submit the contract for your preferred community for the next year. Please keep in mind spaces are limited and early contracting is recommended. If spaces are very limited, a lottery system may be used. Assignments will be based on space availability.
2. Receive an email confirmation of your contract submission.
Once the contract has been successfully submitted, you will receive an email confirmation of your successful submission.
3. Pay the $ 300 initial fee
An initial fee of $ 300 will be required to complete your application for housing. The charges will be added after your contract has been submitted. You must pay by the deadline in order to be considered for an assignment.
4. Select your space
The Housing Office will be assessing the number of available spaces during the Spring quarter. Some buildings/communities may not be available for current students. It is anticipated that the preliminary assignments will begin in April. You will be contacted in April with more details.
Want to know more about the current and new residential suites? Go to:
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday
2:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Betty Kennedy, Assistant Director of Business Services
59 University Drive on the East Side of La Cienega Center
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
University Housing Services
Cal Poly Pomona
3801 West Temple Avenue
Pomona, CA 91768