was created in hopes of providing
important connections between students, the academic
community, and working professionals and institutions.
Building on a network of information and resources we as
students can set better goals for our careers, our
community, and Cal Poly Pomona.
Welcome to Winter 2010!
- Established Fall 2004
- Awarded "Best E-Board" from
- Trip to the Marine Mammal Care
Center in San Pedro
- Trip to the San Bernardino
County History Museum, tour from Gerald Brandon.
- Kayaking Trip
- Checking out what's on campus: Biotrek's Aquatic Learning
Center and Rainforest, the Reptile Room
- San Diego - Zoo and Wild Animal Park
- Trip to the Chula Vista Nature Center
- Camping Trips to Joshua Tree and the Channel Islands
- Taking hikes in the San Gabriel Mountains
- Trip to La Brea Tar Pits