Dr. Henning Schulzrinne
CTO, U. S. Federal Communications Commission
Julian Clarence Levi Professor of Computer Science
Andrew D. Lipman
Partner, Bingham McCutchen LLP
Dr. William F. Baker
Educator, Author, and Former Broadcast Television Exec.
Director, Bernard L. Schwartz Center for Media, Education, and Public Policy, Fordham University
What is the Latest in Global Wireless Communications?Exchange information on advances in mobile communications and wireless networking technology, management, policy, applications, and security in Washington, D.C. with leaders and experts from industry, governmental agencies, and universities around the world at the 13th annual Wireless Telecommunications Symposium.
WTS 2014 will focus on Wireless Communications in a Connected World. Planned highlights of WTS 2014 include:
- Addresses and presentations by some of the most respected executives and researchers in the wireless communications industry
- Panel discussions
- Tutorials and workshops
- Presentations of accepted academic and practitioner research papers; a poster paper session; a doctoral students session
- Mini-Symposia on E-health and Telecommunications in Health Care, Emerging Media Mini-Symposium, and Mobile Computing
- Off-site social events and tours
- Online registration is now available
- Holiday Inn room block will be held until March 24, 2014.
- January 19: Initial Full Paper and Tutorial and Workshop Submissions
- February 9: Notification of Paper and Proposal Acceptances
- March 9: Final Camera-Ready Submission
- March 9: Registration Payment Refund Request Deadline