Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will participate in facility management using traditional and electronic media and appropriate veterinary medical terminology and abbreviations.
- Communicate in a professional manner in all formats; written, oral, non-verbal and electronic.
- Follow and uphold applicable laws and the veterinary professions’ ethical codes to provide quality care to patients.
- AHS students will complete all required AHS classes with a grade of C- or better
- Students will be able to demonstrate mastery of the AVMA required skills by completing the skills list provided in each AHS class
- Students will complete at least 300 hrs of hands on externships in 4 different veterinary practices.
- Graduates will meet the requirements to sit for the national and state board examinations
- Students will participate in community based service learning.