Student Fee Refund Policy
You may be eligible for a full or prorated refund of a portion of your tuition and mandatory fees (including any paid non-resident fees) in these situations:
- You are withdrawing from or dropping all of your classes prior to the first day of classes or on a date that is within the first 60% of the quarter.
- You are dropping some but not all units by the end of the Add/Drop Period, to lower tuition fee and/or non resident tuition fee.
- Your tuition and mandatory fees were assessed or collected in error.
- The course for which you were charged the tuition and mandatory fees was canceled by the university.
- The university makes a delayed decision that you were not eligible to enroll in the term for which the mandatory fees were assessed and collected and this decision was not due to incomplete or inaccurate information provided by the student.
- You have been activated for compulsory military service during the quarter that fees have been charged.
Instructions and deadlines for fee refunds and parking permit refunds are available by going to the term for which you are requesting a refund:
For the refund policy on Open University enrollments, please see CEU's website