Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I pay my tuition & fees if I am registering late?
- I am not registering for this quarter, why do I have a hold?
- What are convenience fees?
- If do not want to pay the convenience fee, what are my alternatives?
- If I do not have enough money to pay all my tuition, what can I do?
- How do I sign up for Installment Payment Plan?
- How do I sign up for Direct Deposit of Financial Aid Balance and/or Refunds?
- Where is my parking decal?
During late registration, you need to pay first before you can register. Once you have made the pre-payment, the late registration hold is released so you can register. Tuition and fees are calculated every two hours during this period. So, after you register, check your account in a couple of hours to see your fee charges.
For more information about fee payment, go to the Student Accounting & Cashiering Services office located at:
Building 98, B1-123
California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
3801 West Temple Avenue
Pomona, CA 91768
Contact: Charlene Hernandez, (909) 869-6974
This hold is temporary for the late registration process. If you are registering, this hold will be removed upon pre-payment of tuition and fees and late registration fee. If you are not registering, this hold will be removed after the current quarter registration.
Convenience fees are service charges for the convenience of paying your fees online. Our third party vendor, CASHNet, charges 2.9% of tuition and fees paid by Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover online. Credit card payments for tuition and fees are not accepted in person. Convenience fees are non-refundable.
Convenience fees are not charged on housing, parking and other fee payments.
- Pay online using echecks – Add Instructions: How do I pay by electronic check?
- Mail checks to: (DO NOT mail cash)
- Pay in person using cash or check at Student Accounting & Cashiering Services
- Drop check in the drop box at the Cashiers’ Office (DO NOT drop cash)
You may sign up for an Installment Payment Plan (IPP). If you are receiving any type of financial aid, this plan is available only for the portion not covered by financial aid.
Instructions: How to sign up for Installment Payment Plan? (PDF)
Another option is for you to apply for a Short-term Loan.
Instructions: How to sign up for a Short-term Loan (PDF).
Instructions: How do I sign up for Installment Payment Plan? (PDF)
Students may receive their balance (after tuition and fees are paid) of financial aid or refunds electronically into their bank account. This will expedite receipt of funds with no more waiting for the mail and no need to go to the bank to deposit a check.
Instructions: How to sign-up for Direct Deposit? (PDF)
There are two steps in ordering parking online. First you order your decal and then you pay. If you order and do not pay OR if you paid and did not orde, you may not receive your decal in the mail. Make sure you complete both steps to receive your parking decal in the mail.