The Academic Affairs Committee shall:
(1) Ensure that faculty morale is high.
(2) Ensure the best working conditions.
(3) Maintain academic freedom.
(4) Ensure that the academic calendar including the Graduation Ceremonies Schedule serves the best interests of the University.
(5) Ensure teaching excellence.
(6) Promote excellence in the utilization of class time by considering such factors as class size, class schedules of faculty members, and released time for performance of related academic functions.
(7) Promote the highest standards in grading, and granting of student scholarships.
(8) Promote the highest standards in student honors and student honor societies.