Campus Safety and Emergency Information
Safety is a top priority at Cal Poly Pomona. The university is proactive in ensuring its community enjoys a safe environment conducive to studying and working.
This website brings together resources on campus related to emergency response and public safety. Do your part to help keep our community safe by learning about the university’s emergency procedures, emergency communication and safety resources. Explore the links to learn more.
- Dial 911 on a campus phone
- Dial (909) 869-3070 from a mobile device
- Blue Light Emergency Phones on campus connect with University Police
- (909) 869-3070
- (909) 869-3220
- After hours: (909) 869-3220, then press option 2
- (909) 869-4000
- After hours nurse hotline: (855) 868-4945
- (866) 869-7659 or (866) 869-POLY
- (909) 869-4697
- (909) 869-3030