- INDUSTRIAL ADVISORY COUNCIL
- Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering Department
- California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
- Agenda for Meeting #59
- February 18, 1998
- 7:30 Breakfast
- 8:00 Program
- Opening - Welcome and introductions
- IME Department Report
- Engineering Building Progress - New building planning, layouts,
and transition. Follow-up on status of equipment funding.
- Academic Programs - further discussion of options within MFE.
Integration of Taguchi Methods into curriculum (BS, MS, Certificate, Continuing
- Student/Faculty Recruiting - Status
- Engineering Colloquium - Status of Winter 1998 colloquium.
- Continuing Education - Update and discussion of continuing education
proposal for the College of Engineering.
- Committee Reports - Discuss committee assignments. Primary needs
for the coming year: Lab revitalization for new building and need for additional
members. Also student recruiting.
- Optional Tour of Interim Facilities - A brief tour showing where
we have our labs during the interim period.
- Calendar Update - Please include these dates on your calendar:
IAC Breakfast Meetings:
February 18, 1998
May 21, 1998
August 19, 1998