Provost's Award for Excellence in Service
Applications will be evaluated with respect to the following:
- Exemplary contributions to shared governance at any level (department, college and/or university).
- Valued activities that improve and/or benefit the university.
- Significant service outside the classroom benefiting students, colleagues and/or the university.
- Noteworthy and widely recognized contributions to the larger professional community including specific professional societies.
- Significant service as a representative of the university that improves and/or benefits the community at large.
The Committee for the Provost’s Award for Excellence shall request all nominees to provide the following:
- Personal statement about service activities (one page, double spaced, 12-point font, 1-inch margins).
- A curriculum vitae on the approved form; no other version of the CV will be considered.
- Relevant materials that provide evidence of the nominee’s excellence in service.
- Three letters from colleagues who can provide evidence of the nominee’s excellence in service. These must be on letterhead and signed or they will not be considered. Click here for the Letter of Support form.
- Up to three letters from current or former students who can provide evidence of the nominee’s excellence in service. These letters do not need to be on letterhead, but must be signed and include BroncoID number, or they will not be considered.
All materials must be submitted by the deadline and must conform to the guidelines above. Materials that do not meet these requirements will not be considered.