Incidents or individuals of concern can be brought to the team's attention in several different ways:
- Any concern of a serious, immediate or emergency nature, contact University Police at (909) 869-3070.
- Confidential consultation is available from Counseling and Psychological Services' on-call crisis counselor, Mondays through Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., at (909) 869-3220.
- E-mail or telephone call to any member of the Community Risk Assessment and Response Teams, Students at Risk Network or Employees at Risk Network, describing the issue and why you are concerned for either the individual's safety and welfare, or the safety and welfare of others.
- Two confidential e-mail addresses have also been established: BroncoSafe@csupomona.edu (University Police) or BroncoConcerns@csupomona.edu (Counseling & Psychological Services--CAPS).
- To pass on non-emergency or non-immediate information, confidential calls can be made to the Police Department's anonymous tip line at (909) 869-3399.
Referring individuals should provide as much information as is available; enabling the team to make the most accurate and timely assessment possible.