INTERNSHIPS AVAILABLE ON AGCAREERS.COM
Chino Basin Water Conservation District Paid Internship
- The Intern will work on multiple Chino Basin Water Conservation District projects located at the District office, demonstration garden, Wilderness Park and remote percolation basins. Projects may require development and implementation of water conserving landscape plans incorporating landscape design, soils analysis, development of demolition plan, creation of a planting plan, personal field work planting, and any or all of the following: coordinating with contractors, design and installation of an efficient irrigation system, creation of a landscape maintenance plan and, with guidance, development and monitoring of the special project budget.
- The Intern will also support ongoing Chino Basin Water Conservation District activities such as landscape irrigation audits, recycled water connections, and other water conservation projects as assigned, including but not limited to: gardening, facility maintenance, site cleanup, project management and general administrative support.
Under general supervision and working with others, the Intern will enhance his/her education and knowledge of landscape design, drought tolerant, native and CA Friendly plants, irrigation system design, basin operations and maintenance, and landscape irrigation auditing.
- Please view the internship description here
- Contact David Schroeder for details or questions at 909-626-2711 or email@example.com
ConserVision Consulting, llc
ConserVision is looking for a part-time intern to work assisting the company giving field technical assistance to landscape irrigation contractors mainly in central and south Orange County. For more information please contact Julio Sánchez at firstname.lastname@example.org
San Bernardino County Dept. of Agriculture/Weights and Measures
- Interns will work with San Bernardino County inspectors performing quarantine, pesticide, produce and nursery inspections.
- Short-term paid internship.
- Contact: John Gardner @ (909)387-2115