Welcome to the reserved parking request form. Requests must be made 72 hours (working days) in advance, before 4:00 PM. Failure to meet the timeline may result in denial of the request. Subject to charge, if the request is the same day. Read the policy here. A request for 100 guests or more, please click here.
You are eligible to request a reserved parking permit if you qualify in one of the following conditions:
- You are speaking on behalf of an official campus department
- Speaking at No Cost to Univ.
- Representatives of Industry, lending expertise
- Prospective Donors to the Campus
- Applicants Scheduled for Interviews
- Vendors Servicing Campus: One Time Basis
- Starting Employment
- Contractors: Bid Invitation, Job Walk
- Volunteers: Volunteer Sport Officials
- Non-Paid Consultants
Applications must be made by campus departments. Clubs, greek organizations and other groups are not eligible for reserved parking.
For more information, please contact the Parking and Transportation Services Office.
Contact: Carol Aguilar
Phone: (909) 869-5417
Fax: (909) 869-3001