About Orientation Services
Our mission is to develop holistic programming and create opportunities for students to become engaged members of the campus and global community. We commit to preparing students for lifelong learning and leadership by:
- Being responsive to changing trends and needs of new students and the university through timely assessment.
- Developing a sense of community among new students by creating shared experiences.
- Integrating students into the life of the institution through the promotion of campus traditions, mission, philosophy and culture.
- Creating intentional opportunities for faculty/student interactions.
- Connecting students to valuable support resources.
- Educating students about their rights, responsibilities and opportunities.
- Engaging parents and families as support systems for student success.