Workshop Facilitator: Phil Woolley
Time: 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Location: CLA (98), B1-31
Ever experience communication slip-ups when attempting to make a point? Eliminate embarrassing written, verbal, and nonverbal mistakes. Learn to communicate effectively, get your point across clearly, and get more of what you want, more often!
- Ramp up your skills as an active, involved listener
- Project confidence and credibility when speaking in front of groups
- Present your ideas clearly, persuasively, and powerfully
- Use body language to better effect and learn to interpret others‘ nonverbal cues as well
- Create written correspondence that grabs attention and gets results fast
- Banish your personal roadblocks to effective communication
- Accept criticism graciously, without taking it as a personal attack and grow from it!
If you are interested in projecting a more confident, capable, and professional image, this workshop is for you.
To register, please log into BroncoDirect
*Note to staff participants: Please be sure to clear your attendance with your managers.
If you have a disability and need an accommodation, please inform us by email at email@example.com or by calling the ODT office at x3726 one week prior to the workshop.
If you have questions regarding registration for classes, please contact:
Loretta Roth, Organizational Development & Training,
email: at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reservations will be confirmed by email.