Applications FALL QUARTER 2012 are closed. Applicantions for fall 2013 are as follows:
Interested in a career in the public service, then visit: Public Services Careers. Org The new site just launched is dedicated to the public sector. Best of all, its free to use for job searches. There is no cost to MPA/MPPs.
The learning outcomes of the Masters in Public Administration program is scholarship and professional excellence with regard to:
|See what your fellow MPA colleagues are doing:
Visit MPA 600 Fall 2010
Masters in Public Administration Mission Statement
The MPA program provides professional education to individuals preparing themselves for leadership and management roles in public affairs and administration. The program provides students with principles and skills, primarily in:
- Management of human, fiscal, information, and other resources;
- Policy and program analysis and evaluation;
- Ethical, legal and practical concerns of serving the public interest in a democratic society;
- Understanding of the diverse perspectives that comprise the public interest; and
- Knowledge of the institutions and processes of society and organizations.
If you would like to contact the MPA Director, Dr. Sandra Emerson, please email her at email@example.com, call 909 869-3879 or stop by her office in building 94 room 309.