Graduate Home Page
The Department of Mathematics and Statistics at Cal Poly Pomona confers degrees of Master of Science in Mathematics with an option of four emphases: Pure Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, and Mathematics Education. Our program is suitable for individuals interested in theoretical mathematics, applications of mathematics or statistics, working in industry, or teaching at the secondary or post-secondary level. Also, our program provides a solid foundation for those seeking to pursue further graduate study in various fields of mathematics.
- Fall 2014 - June 15, 2014
- Winter 2015 - November 3, 2014
- Spring 2015 - Applications not accepted
For complete details regarding admission and program requirements, see the How to Apply link under Prospective Students on the left and consult the section of the graduate portion of the University Catalog for the Department of Mathematics and Statistics. Also, see the Graduate Student Handbook offered by the university.
If you have any questions, contact the Coordinator of the Mathematics & Statistics Department Graduate Program, Dr. John Rock.
- Deadline to apply for graduation in Fall 2014 - October 17, 2014
- Deadline to submit thesis to the Graduate Studies Office in Fall 2014 - December 16, 2014
- Deadline to apply for graduation in Winter 2015- January 23, 2015
- Deadline to submit thesis to the Graduate Studies Office in Winter 2015 - March 24, 2015