- Cal Poly Pomona LSAMP will sponsor research assistant stipends for 2 quarters for students working with Cal Poly Pomona STEM faculty on a research project. Currently: $1,000 per quarter upper division, $800 per quater lower division. (Must maintain a 2.7 quarterly GPA to receive stipend).
- Cal Poly Pomona STEM research advisor will be eligible to receive a reimbursement for materials used.
- Funding will also be available for travel to conferences.
- All participants are required to present their work at the Science Research Symposium in May 2013 or at another conference.
- Be a current LSAMP student with an application on file
- Be a member of either the MEP or SEES program
- Be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Minimum GPA 2.75, Preferred 3.0 GPA
- Must be currently pursuing a STEM degree
- Have interest in pursuing a STEM graduate degree (M.S., Ph.D.)
- Have selected a Cal Poly Pomona faculty member to be research advisor
Please download and complete the application. Submit an unofficial transcript and the three required documents by January 6, 2014 to the SEES Office, 3-2123. 909.869.3676 firstname.lastname@example.org