- Cal Poly Pomona LSAMP will sponsor research assistant stipends for 2 quarters for students working with Cal Poly Pomona STEM faculty on a research project. Currently: $1,000 per quarter upper division, $800 per quater lower division. (Must maintain a 2.7 quarterly GPA to receive stipend).
- Cal Poly Pomona STEM research advisor will be eligible to receive a reimbursement for materials used.
- Funding will also be available for travel to conferences.
- All participants are required to present their work at the Science Research Symposium in May 2013 or at another conference.
- Be a current LSAMP student with an application on file
- Be a member of either the MEP or SEES program
- Be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Minimum GPA 2.75, Preferred 3.0 GPA
- Must be currently pursuing a STEM degree
- Have interest in pursuing a STEM graduate degree (M.S., Ph.D.)
- Have selected a Cal Poly Pomona faculty member to be research advisor
Please download and complete the application. Submit an unofficial transcript and the three required documents by November 2, 2012 to: LSAMP Coordinator, 8-38. 909.869.XXXX firstname.lastname@example.org