Why Join The Latino Professional Alumni Chapter?
By joining LPAC at Cal Poly Pomona you are able to stay better connected to the University and other Alumni, open doors to networking and socializing opportunities, and receive discounts on products, services, and events. See below for a listing of Alumni benefits.
When you see "Optional - CHOOSE AN ALUMNI CHAPTER" after clicking above, remember to select Latino Professional Alumni Chapter.
** Special offer: $35 for 2 year membership **
($35 per year thereafter)
Limited time offer expires February 28, 2012.
- $35.00 Annual Membership
- $35.00 Associate (Non-Cal Poly Pomona Graduate)
- $60.00 Two-Year Membership
- $60.00 Annual Joint Membership
- $500.00 New Lifetime Membership (available for 36 months after graduation)
- $600.00 Lifetime Membership
- Invitations to exclusive events
- Discounted tickets to major family theme parks including
Networking opportunities at social & regional events
Discount auto rental services
- Universal Studios
- Knott's Berry Farm
- Sea World
- San Diego Wild Animal Park
- And others
Discounts on the following types of insurance also available:
- Cal Poly Pomona Alumni Insurance Program www.alumniinsuranceprogram.com/calpoly
- Liberty Mutual (800) 524-9400 visit www.libertymutual.com/lm/calpoly
- Additional benefits include Discounts on
- Identity theft
- Pet care discounts
Business Support and Marketing yourself through Alumni Marketing Insurance Services, Inc. (AMIS)
- Critical illness
- Visit www.calpolypomona.miquotes.com
- Financial products and services for entrepreneurs and business leaders
- Implementation and maintaining employee benefits for business owners
- High quality insurance
- Offers casualty insurance
- For more information, please visit the AMIS services Website at www.alumnimarketing.net.
On Campus Benefits
- Access to all 23 California State University Libraries.
- Members also receive Polytrends magazine and an array of university publications.
- Eligibility for Cal Poly Pomona Federal Credit Union
20 Percent discount
- Low interest rates
- Full banking services
- Career Center privileges
- Bronco sporting events discounts