The University Events Office, License of Facilities Coordinator is the first point of contact for any individual or organization wishing to lease Cal Poly Pomona campus facilities. The coordinator will assist you in finding the best suited location on campus to meet the needs and requirements for your event. Use of the facilities will require a license agreement and liability insurance that meet university requirements. A cost estimate will be prepared based on the information you provide about your event.
Here is just a sampling of events held at Cal Poly Pomona:
- Commercial Filming/Photography for Brochures, TV Commercials and Major Motion Pictures
- Company Picnics/Games
- Youth & Adult Sports Events and Camps
- Youth & Adult Theatre Productions
- Dance and Music Competitions
- Dog Shows
- Music Concerts
- Car Shows
- Social and catered Events: Please visit Kellog West Weddings and Events or contact email@example.com.
Available Venues on Campus
- Rose & Japanese Garden
- CLA Paseo/Plaza
- Union Plaza Courtyard
- University Theatre
- Music Recital Hall
- Engineering Meadow
- University Quad
- Athletics Facilities
- Activity fields
- Kellogg Field
- Kellogg Gym
- May Gym
- Bronco Commons (Stage, Field & Grove)
- University Park
- Vista Cafe Patio Area & Mult Purp
- Outdoor Pools
- Outdoor Tennis Courts
- Outdoor Basketball Courts
- Classrooms (Standard and TELS)
- Parking Lots
- University Art Gallery (Available summer months only)
- University Dorms (Available summer months only)
Take a Virtual Tour of Cal Poly Pomona!
Virtual Tours are now available of 81 different locations on campus. Click Here
to begin your tour!
Contact Bob Hutchinson, Use and License of Facilities Coordinator, for further information or to schedule an appointment phone (909) 869-3387 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.