Welcome to the Library "Tip of the Week" page. The purpose of this service is to share helpful tips about the library, research, or just information in general.
This week's tip, "MY LIBRARY ACCOUNT – What can I do in there?” will give you access to a number of your Library-related activities.
"My Library Account" places most of your Library transactions in one place for
- With My Library Account you can
- see what items you have checked out and when they are due,
- renew items online,
- see what LINK+ books are waiting for you,
- view holds (items you requested that was checkout out by someone else),
- pay your fines online - if you have any,
- notify us of a change in your email address
- save up to 15 searches from the Library Catalog and automatically receive an e-mail when new Library acquisitions match your preferred searches, and
- The Library PIN gives you access to our databases and other online resources from off-campus.
It's YOUR LIBRARY ACCOUNT. We encourage you to use it.
Here are some other useful tips: