- Library borrowing privileges*
- Invitations to all Library and Friends sponsored events, exhibits, lectures, and workshops
- The Library’s newsletter, Check It Out
- The satisfaction of investing in the Library and serving the University
- Meet community members who share your interest in books and knowledge
- Members who join in 2011 will be designated “Founding Members” and will have their membership extended through December 31, 2012
In addition to supporting activities of the Friends, your membership contribution will support Library acquisitions, equipment, services, and programs not normally included in the Library’s budget.
*Faculty, staff, emeriti, currently registered students, and Alumni Association members have Library borrowing privileges with their Cal Poly Pomona status. Members who do not currently have borrowing privileges will receive a Visitor borrowing card and are subject to the our Visitor Lending Policy.
|$10/year||Currently enrolled Cal Poly Pomona students|
|$25/year||Cal Poly Pomona faculty, staff, retirees, emeriti, Alumni Association members|
|$90/year||Family membership (up to 3 family members)|
|$500||Lifetime membership; option to pay $100/year for five years.|
Join now! Members who join in 2011 will be designated "Founding Members" and will have their membership extended through December 31, 2012.
How to Join
- By mail: Download the membership form and mail to the address on the form
Friends Organizing Group Coordinator