This committee serves as a recommending body and resource to the IT Governance Executive Committee and is charged with providing advice and recommendations to guide the development of Cal Poly Pomona’s primary web environments.
- Curtis Clark, Co-chair Director I&IT Web Development, Instructional & Information Technology
- Ron Fremont, Co-chair, Associate Vice President, University Relations, University Advancement
- Richette Bell, Director, Student Outreach & Visitor Services, Admissions & Outreach, Student Affairs
- Janet Cain, Risk Management and Quality Improvement Analyst, Risk Management, Administrative Affairs
- Hyunjoo Im, Associate Professor, Apparel Merchandising & Management, College of Agriculture, Academic Affairs
- Victor Oliveros, Student Representative, Associated Students, Inc. (Pending ASI approval)
Charge for 2008-2009
The charge to Web Guidance for 2008-2009 is:
- Redesign the Cal Poly Pomona web pages - The current web pages were redesigned in 2003. The previous redesign was in 1998. In 1998 and 2003 there was not much systematic work done on the web pages. This time a lot of changes have been made behind the scenes to meet Accessible Technology requirements and to meet the needs of all the stakeholders. Visually there will be some differences especially in navigation, but this will be more of an incremental change. Pages will look very similar. The main objective is to try to come up with better integration and better ownership. Web Development will help any area with web design.
2008-2009 Committee Recommendations
Guidelines: Links from the Cal Poly Pomona home pages PDF | Word
2007-2008 Committee Recommendations
Checklist for Web Pages in the csupomona.edu Domain