The Teaching, Learning and Technology Committee (TLTC) will review campus plans, needs, and capacities to use computer and information technologies in classroom and online instruction, and will make recommendations on these matters to the IT Governance Executive Committee.
- Hye Ok Park, Co-chair, I&IT Learning, Instructional & Information Technology
- Peggy Perry, Co-chair, Director, Faculty Center for Professional Development, Academic Affairs
- Luke Bennett, Student Representative, Associated Students, Inc.
- Zefren Edior, Student Representative, Associated Students, Inc.
- Trevor Henderson, Video Engineer, I&IT Learning, Instructional & Information Technology
- Bedan Kamau, Instructional Designer, I&IT Learning, Instructional & Information Technology
- Peggy Kelly, Dean, College of Education and Integrative Studies, Academic Affairs
- Sandy Kewanhaptewa-Dixon, Assistant Professor, Ethnic and Women’s Studies, College of Education & Integrative Studies, Academic Affairs
- Carlos Navarette, Professor, Computer Information Systems, Academic Affairs (Sabbatical Fall 2008 & Winter 2009)
- Alex Rudolph, Associate Professor, Physics Department, College of Science, Academic Affairs
- Christy Stevens, Library Instruction Coordinator, Library, Academic Affairs
- Don St. Hilaire, Associate Professor, Collins College of Hospitality Management, Academic Affairs
- Anne Wohlcke, Assistant Professor, History Department, College of Letters, Arts, & Social Sciences, Academic Affairs
- Lin Wu, Professor, Geography and Anthropology, College of Letters, Arts, & Social Sciences, Academic Affairs
Charge for 2008-2009
The charge to Teaching, Learning and Technology for 2008-2009 is:
- Expand on-line learning opportunities – The Teaching, Learning and Technology subcommittee is currently working on objectives to accomplish this goal.
2008-2009 Committee Recommendations
Define Online & Hybrid and Ensure Mode is Visible at Registration (MS Word)
2007-2008 Committee Recommendations
Clicker (Student Response System)
Faculty Laptop Program Assessment
Technology Literacy for Students
(Download Acrobat Reader)