Institutional Research and Academic Resources contributes to the success of the Cal Poly Pomona community in its areas of responsibility by providing proactive and professional leadership, mentoring, communication and advocacy.
The office collects, aggregates, analyzes, and reports data to support short- and long-range planning, budget and enrollment management, program review, and assessment. The office provides services to enable campus users to conduct their own data collection/analysis and serves as the operational lead for Academic Affairs in fiscal management, space management, and information technology support.
Institutional Research and Academic Resources takes pride in responsive, ethical, high-quality work, performed in an environment of collaboration, creativity, courtesy and integrity.
This website reflects the range of activities in the IR & AR mission.
- The Common Data Set and Just the Facts are institutional data suitable for quick information and a general audience.
- The AADBAC area provides Academic Affairs Division Budget Advisory Committee membership and information.
- Annual Reports and Program Review pages provide quick reference to the data elements commonly used in preparing these reports. The links on these pages highlight common performance measures and long-term trends for colleges, departments and programs.
- Budget Information for the division of Academic Affairs includes various current and prior year budgeting documents.
- Campus Reports features a wide range of data on students, courses and faculty.
- The Daily Registration Report is used campus-wide to track enrollment trends during the registration period each quarter.
- Institutional Assessment features campus results from broadly used assessment tools like the National Survey of Student Engagement and the Collegiate Learning Assessment.
- The Internal Reports section is designed specifically for campus employees and requires a Cal Poly Pomona BroncoName and password for authentication.
Office Contact Information - We appreciate your feedback
Institutional Research & Academic Resources
California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
3801 West Temple Avenue, Building 1, Room 113
Pomona, CA 91768
Phone: (909) 869-3405
Fax: (909) 869-3007