Dankook Application Process
Apply online by putting in your email address.
Turn in all documents and materials to your exchange coordinator at the International Center, Cal Poly Pomona.
- < Application Materials> - Due: December 9, 2011 (Winter)/ May 1, 2012 (Summer)
- Pay $100 application fee to DKU (Summer only: Waived if apply before March 31, 2012)
< Wire Transfer >
Name of the bank: Woori Bank
Bank address: 126 Jukjeondong, Sujigu, Yonginsi, Gyeonggido, Korea (pc. 448-701)
Account Number: 1081-200-425879
Receiver: Lee Byoung Min
Swift Code: HVBKKRSE
** Sender's name should be the applicant's name
** Bank transaction fees are to be paid by applicants. Any outstanding fees will be
paid by the applicant upon arrival.
< Checks > - Preferred and recommended option.
Bank checks, Cashier's checks, Bank/International Money orders must be made payable to "Dankook University". Personal checks are not allowed.
- Receive confirmed admissions by email and check the invoiced amount
- Pay the tuition and fees
- Pre-departure orientation at Cal Poly Pomona
- Prepare for a great time at DANKOOK UNIVERSITY!!
Two full-scholarships are available for this program. If you would like to apply, please complete the scholarship form and turn it in with your application to the International Center.
International Program Coordinator
International Center (Building 1 Room 104)