The I&IT Division contains these departments:
- Enterprise Applications supports the centralized administrative information systems used across the campus, including PeopleSoft, web and portal applications and advancement applications; and MediaVision, social media and business intelligence applications.
- Information Security coordinates the implementation of data security issues and audits.
- Projects & Services is responsible for project tracking and budgeting and change management services.
- Technical Support provides assistance with centralized information technology services and computing support in academic and business units; maintains and enhances computing labs and smart classrooms; directs the division's public affairs activities; publishes online technical support documentation; staffs the campus switchboard; and leads and coordinates the procurement and use of accessible electronic technology.
- Operations provides the campus community with design, development, security, maintenance and support for system-based services, including voice and data network, email, file sharing, identity management, database administration, web services, and application services.
This page was last updated on August 13, 2012.