Contract Renewal for Academic Year 2013-2014
Center of Regenerative Studies (CRS)
The contract renewal process allows current residents to submit a contract for the next academic year. Due to the high demand for housing, spaces are limited and early contracting is recommended.
What are the requirements for early contracting?
To be eligible, you must:
- Be a registered student with the university and a current resident living with University Housing Services
- Be current in all University payments (tuition, housing and fees)
- Be in good judicial standing at the University and with University Housing Services
When is the contract process for the Halls/CRS?
Contracting for the Residence Halls will be done in phases.
- Submission of the 2013-2014 Student Housing License Agreement on the Housing StudentWeb between November 28, 2012 - February 28, 2013.
- Submission of $ 300 initial payment. (The charge will be added to your BroncoDirect account in March).
- Select your space based on space availability (appointments will be given in April).
What are the steps?
1. Complete online the 2013-2014 Student Housing License Agreement (contract) on the StudentWeb
Submit the contract for your preferred community for the next year. Please keep in mind spaces are limited and early contracting is recommended. Some buildings/communities may be reserved for incoming freshman and may not be available for returning residents.
2. Recieve an email confirmation of your contract submission.
Once the contract has been successfully submitted, you will receive an email confirmation of your successful submission.
3. Pay the $300 initial fee
An initial fee of $300 will be required to complete your application for housing. The charges will be added after your contract has been submitted. You must pay by the deadline in order to be considered for an assignment.
Get in Touch With Us
|Mo - Fr||8 am - 5 pm|
- (909) 869-3307