Apply for Housing
- Submit the University Housing Services License Agreement on the StudentWeb using your BroncoUsername and BroncoPassword.
- Fill in all information requested on the form.
- If you cannot complete your online License Agreement in one session, you may return to it and continue where you left off. When you return to the form, you will need to “agree” to the terms again in order to continue.
- Once you have completed the form and submitted it, you will receive an email confirming your License Agreement was submitted.
- Submit your housing initial payment of $ 300.00 within 10 days from the time the charge is added to your BroncoDirect.
- Once the initial fee of $ 300 is added to your BroncoDirect, you will receive an email providing you payment instructions.
- For assistance or information, please contact University Housing Services at (909) 869-3307 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students may request to be released from their contract by submitting in writing their request to Housing Office at least 30 days prior to the beginning of the quarter to avoid any penalty charges. It is advisable to call the office to verify that the written notification has been received. All requests will be reviewed and students will be notified by email if their request has been approved.
- If your admission status is rescinded or you decide not to attend Cal Poly Pomona, you must submit in writing your cancellation request to the Housing Office. Changes to your admission status, disqualifications, or decisions not to attend are NOT an automatic cancellation of your housing contract. It is the student's responsibility to notify Housing of their cancellation.
Click here to access the Student Housing License Agreement
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
University Housing Services
Cal Poly Pomona
3801 West Temple Avenue
Pomona, CA 91768