- Use the equipment in a safe manner.
- No open-toed shoes are allowed.
- Always bring your membership card and ID.
- No guests. All members must be qualified through the Fitness Express orientation process.
- Towels are required. This helps reduce bodily secretion accumulations and helps to preserve the upholstery.
- No jeans. It wears down the upholstery.
- You must wear a shirt/top at all times.
- No drinks except in sealed containers such as water bottles.
- No glass bottles are allowed.
- Do not open the doors for anyone.
- Do not prop the entrance doors open.
- Be courteous and enjoy your workout.
- You should have had a recent physical examination.
- Report all fitness related concerns to the Fitness Express staff immediately.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday
2:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Betty Kennedy, Assistant Director of Business Services
59 University Drive on the East Side of La Cienega Center