2014 Freshmen Application
Welcome to the Kellogg Honors College freshmen application for Fall 2014 admission. Applicants must have applied to Cal Poly Pomona as a first-time freshmen by November 30, 2013 to be eligible for the Kellogg Honors College. This application is completely electronic/online. The application requires submission of personal academic information and essay question responses. The Kellogg Honors College will obtain applicants' test scores and GPA from the Cal Poly Pomona university application. A recommendation from a high school teacher is also required. Instructions are provided on the application form. The deadline for all application materials is 11:59PM on Monday, February 17, 2014.
Kellogg Honors College Fall 2014 Freshmen Application
Frequently Asked Application Questions:
When is the application deadline?
- 11:59PM on Monday, February 17, 2014
What are the minimum requirements for freshmen applicants?
- 3.50 cumulative high school GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
- Exemption from EPT and ELM placement tests at Cal Poly Pomona
What is my username and password to access the application?
- The username (BroncoName) is your Cal Poly Pomona email address without firstname.lastname@example.org. Example: if your email is email@example.com, your username isbillybronco.
- The password is the same credential used for BroncoDirect. Please call the Cal Poly Pomona HelpDesk at 909-869-6776 or visit their website for assistance.