2015 Freshmen Application
Welcome to the Kellogg Honors College freshmen application for Fall 2015 admission. Applicants must have applied to Cal Poly Pomona as a first-time freshmen by November 30, 2014 to be eligible for the Kellogg Honors College. This application is completely electronic/online. The application requires submission of personal academic information and essay question responses. The Kellogg Honors College will obtain applicants' test scores and GPA from the Cal Poly Pomona university application. A recommendation from a high school teacher is also required. Instructions are provided on the application form. The deadline for all application materials will be in February 2015.
Kellogg Honors College Fall 2015 Freshmen Application
Frequently Asked Application Questions:
When is the application deadline?
- February 2015 (exact date is TBA)
What are the minimum requirements for freshmen applicants?
- 3.50 cumulative high school unweighted GPA recommended
- Exemption from EPT and ELM placement tests at Cal Poly Pomona
What is my username and password to access the application?
- The username (BroncoName) is your Cal Poly Pomona email address without the @cpp.edu. For example: if your email is firstname.lastname@example.org, your username is billybronco.
- The password is the same credential used for BroncoDirect. Please call the Cal Poly Pomona HelpDesk at 909-869-6776 or visit their website for assistance.