About This Project
The project will replace existing deteriorated existing 12” water distribution piping; provides one new 570,000 gallon steel water storage tank with new valves and controls system. Primary intent of this project is to improve the campus domestic water system infrastructure.
|Construction start date:
|Expected completion date:
|Total Project Cost:
|Gross sq. footage:
|Assignable sq. footage:
|% of project complete:
Progress of Major Construction Activities
- The project was successfully bid the contractor, SoCal Pacific, is scheduled to begin site surveying July 18, 2008.
- The project is scheduled to be complete early 2009.
- Pipe installation from point of connection at Kellogg through Lot C to the Cistern is scheduled to be completed summer 2008.
- The tank installation is scheduled for fall 2008.
Key/Critical Issues Currently Pending
- Contractor’s work plan submittals for FD&C review and approval
- Installation of SCADA control system by FM
Upcoming Utility or Other Interruptions
- Trenching at Kellogg and Lot C
- Trenching at Cistern and Olive Lane
- Water tie-in
- Electrical and SCADA system tie-in
- Tank installation and access at Lot A
Other Areas of Significance