About This Project
The project will replace existing deteriorated existing 12” water distribution piping; provides one new 570,000 gallon steel water storage tank with new valves and controls system. Primary intent of this project is to improve the campus domestic water system infrastructure.
|Construction start date:
|Expected completion date:
|Total Project Cost:
|Gross sq. footage:
|Assignable sq. footage:
|% of project complete:
Progress of Major Construction Activities
- Pipe installation from point of connection at Kellogg through Lot C to the Cistern is complete.
- The impacted landscape areas have been repaired.
- The tank installation is scheduled for fall 2008.
Key/Critical Issues Currently Pending
- Re-submittal of the tank design.
- Installation of SCADA control system by FM
Upcoming Utility or Other Interruptions
- Water tie-in, scheduled to be completed prior to 9/22/08.
- Electrical and SCADA system tie-in
- Tank installation and access at Lot A
Other Areas of Significance