About This Project
The project is located near the Rose Garden, the CLA building and Red Gum. It includes the construction of an 8” thick reinforced concrete fire lane (phase I completed) and renovation of an ADA parking lot located between Red Gum and the College of Business. This site improvements will contribute to safety and ADA compliance on Campus. The total project cost is approximately $450,000 and will be completed by June 2011.
|Construction start date:
|Expected completion date:
|Total Project Cost:
|Gross sq. footage:
|Assignable sq. footage:
|% of project complete:
- Vote approved General Obligation Bonds.
Progress of Major Construction Activities
- Contractor has completed the Fire Lane road activities (Phase I) including installation of new drainage and electrical infrastructure. The road was successfully relocated to protect two important Jacaranda trees.
- Project funds were successfully extended to June of 2011 allowing for additional Campus improvements particularly ADA parking lot and ADA Campus upgrades.
- New reinforced concrete and proper signage at parking lot H is now in place.
- New drainage system has been installed.
Key/Critical Issues Currently Pending
- Topographic Survey at CBA is to be completed in order to verify road design of remaining Fire Lane sections between Rose Garden and CBA project.
Upcoming Utility or Other Interruptions
Other Areas of Significance