About This Project
The project is located near the Rose Garden, the CLA building and Red Gum. It includes the construction of an 8” thick reinforced concrete fire lane (phase I completed) and renovation of an ADA parking lot located between Red Gum and the College of Business. This site improvements will contribute to safety and ADA compliance on Campus. The total project cost is approximately $450,000 and will be completed by June 2011.
|Construction start date:
|Expected completion date:
|Total Project Cost:
|Gross sq. footage:
|Assignable sq. footage:
|% of project complete:
- Vote approved General Obligation Bonds.
Progress of Major Construction Activities
- Contractor has completed the Fire Lane road activities (Phase I) including installation of new drainage and underground electrical infrastructure.
- Project funds were successfully extended to June of 2011 allowing for additional improvements on Campus of parking lot and additional ADA upgrades.
Key/Critical Issues Currently Pending
- Review of existing parking Lot H design, and accommodate current elevations and site conditions for proper functioning and ADA compliance.
- Implement Parking lot improvements at parking Lot H located between Red Gum and College of Business Administration.
- Coordinate detour pathways to students and staff during parking lot construction activities.
Upcoming Utility or Other Interruptions
Other Areas of Significance