Student Instructions for Requesting Selected Microsoft Products
Via MSDN Academic Alliance Software Center:
The following Microsoft MSDNAA licensed products are available to Cal Poly Pomona College of Engineering students from the MSDN Academic Alliance Software Center for a nominal fee and shipping and handling charge:
- Visual Studio 2010 Professional (x86) - DVD (English) ($19.95)
- Visual Studio 2008 Professional Edition (x86) - DVD ($19.95)
- Visio Professional 2007 ($19.95)
- Office Groove 2007 ($19.95)
- OneNote 2007 ($19.95)
- Project Professional 2007 ($19.95)
- Windows 7 Professional (x64) - DVD ($23.00)
- Windows 7 Professional (x86) - DVD (English) ($23.00)
Contact your department office if Microsoft Windows CE software is needed.
To request any or all of the above four products:
- Go on-line to the following URL: http://msdn07.e-academy.com/cpp_ceng
- Click the "Log In" button and you will be redirected to our server for authentication.
- Read the User Agreement and click the “Agree” button at the bottom of the page to go to the next page.
- Enter your Bronco number which is on your Bronco ID card.
- Enter your password.
- For students the 6 character password will be:
- your first and last name initials followed by
- your 2 digit birth month and
- your 2 digit birth day
For example, if student John Doe was born on March 12, his password would be: jd0312
- Follow the on-line instructions to complete the request. You will need to have your credit card handy for on-line ordering.