MSDN Academic Alliance Software Center
Student Instructions for Requesting Selected Microsoft Products via MSDN Academic Alliance Software Center
Several Microsoft MSDNAA licensed products are available to Cal Poly Pomona College of Engineering students from the MSDN Academic Alliance Software Center. Some of the popular downloadable products include:
- Visual Studio
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows Server
To request any or all of the above products:
- Go on-line to the following URL: https://services.engineering.csupomona.edu/ELMSUIV/?action=signin
- Click the "Log In" button and you will be redirected to our server for authentication.
- Read the User Agreement and click the “Agree” button at the bottom of the page to go to the next page.
- Enter your Bronco number which is on your Bronco ID card.
- Enter your password.
- For students the 6 character password will be:
- your first and last name initials followed by
- your 2 digit birth month and
- your 2 digit birth day
For example, if student John Doe was born on March 12, his password would be: jd0312
- Follow the on-line instructions to complete the request. You will need to have your credit card handy for on-line ordering.