Program Highlights and Statistics
The Disability Resource Center (DRC) serves over 600 students with disabilities. The majority of DRC students have disabilities that are not visible.
Department HighlightsDuring the 2012/13 academic year...
- Test Accommodations
- DRC coordinated and administered close to 4000 exams (=332 unique students and 191 unique faculty)! This number represents a 30% increase over the last two academic years.
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) Services:
- DHH students were provided with 9,025 hours of interpreting/realtime captioning services.
- Alternate Media Services
- DRC converted 609 textbooks into alternate formats for student with print-based disabilities.
- Of these, 172 were STEM course books.