Assistive Technology Center
The Assistive Technology (AT) Center is a computing lab located in the Disability Resource Center (DRC) and dedicated exclusively for use by DRC students. It is currently the only campus lab devoted to providing a fully-accessible, supportive computing environment.
All DRC-registered students are eligible to use the AT Center following the completion of an orientation with Adam Navarro, the Assistive Technology Center Coordinator.
AT Center Services:
- Providing a universally accessible computing environment.
- Demonstrating, training, and providing technical support for Assistive Technology Resources for Cal Poly Pomona students, staff, and faculty.
- Offering a comfortable environment for reading Alternate Media materials.
- Providing consultation services to the campus community in the area of technological accessibility.
- Advising consultation services about Department of Rehabilitation.
- Serving as a research lab to evaluate existing, as well as new and innovative, approaches toward achieving technological accessibility.
AT Center Coordinator: