Graduation Pledge Policy
Cal Poly Pomona will guarantee graduation in four years if you are eligible.
- Admitted without needing any remedial work and with ELM and EPT satisfied
- Be eligible to take MAT 114
- Sign up for the four year pledge program the first quarter of your freshman year (by November 18)
- Do not change major
- Do not fail or repeat any classes, get a grade C or better in every class you take
- Take 16-20 units per quarter as designated by your four year pledge advisor
- See your graduation pledge advisor every quarter
- Be a full time student not working
If You Are Interested, See by November 18 of your freshman year:
Brian Pangan (8-46), Department Graduation Pledge Advisor, OR
Rochelle Kellner, University Graduation Pledge Coordinator (6-218)
For more information, visit the University Site for the Graduation Pledge Program.