Commencement 2013 57th Annual Ceremonies
Friday, June 14, 2013
Saturday, June 15, 2013
- 9:00 am – College of Business Administration
- 4:00 pm – College of Engineering
- 8:00 pm – College of Environmental Design (Word)
Sunday, June 16, 2013
- 10:00 am – College of Letters, Arts, and Social Sciences
- 4:00 pm – Collins College of Hospitality Management
- 7:30 pm – College of Science
Parking Permits Required
Parking permits will be required for every vehicle prior to entering any parking lot.
- Pre-purchase permits for $5.00 beginning at the Grad Fair (April 23rd) and at the Bookstore until Thursday, June 13th.
- Permits are $10.00 each when purchasing the day of the ceremony (June 14th – 16th). CASH ONLY
Valid Parking permits honored
- Student Spring Quarter 2013, Student Annual 2012/2013
- Faculty/Staff Spring Quarter 2013, Faculty/Staff Annual 2012/2013.
- Other valid Cal State University Quarterly/Semester permit.
Disabled parking is located in Lot C and M and also requires a paid permit. Please display your Disabled Person Parking Placard.
Limousine parking is located in Lot C and also requires a paid permit. A parking officer will provide parking instructions.
To avoid delays and have optimum parking the day of commencement, it is highly recommended that parking permits be pre-purchased for your family and friends.
Admission Tickets Not Required
Admission tickets are not required and there is no limit to the number of guests you may bring. Please advise your guests to try to arrive at least one hour prior to the ceremony. Allow additional time for the larger ceremonies (Business, Engineering, and CLASS).
Commencement e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org