Chemistry and Biochemistry Department
Our Vision and Mission
Our vision: To catalyze intellectual growth through innovative, hands-on chemistry experiences that transform our students into science and industry leaders.
Our Mission: To educate by linking theory and practice and inspire Cal Poly Pomona students and the wider community through:
- Excellence in teaching
- A cohesive, rigorous, lab-intensive curriculum
- One-on-one advising and mentoring
- Participation in research and scholarly activities
- Collaboration with and outreach to local industries and educational institutions
- Support of extracurricular student activities
4/10 Summer Work Schedule
Clik here for the 4/10 Summer Work Schedule
Department Office Hours For Summer Quarter 2014:
Monday through Thursday from 7:00am to 6:00pm.
Please note, the department office is closed daily from 12:pm to 1:00pm.
Learn about employment opportunities with the department.
Chemistry will be impacted starting Fall Quarter 2014.
Click here for additional information on impacted majors