The Center for Food Marketing and Agribusiness Solutions (CFMAS) offers plenty of opportunities for involvement. Following are a few examples, categorized by type of individual.
Food and Agribusiness Industry Representatives:
- Notify CFMAS of permanent job opportunities in your business. (We will communicate these to our network of candidates.)
- Volunteer to be a guest speaker in a Food Marketing or Agribusiness Management course. (We are currently seeking guest speakers for FMA 304, Food and Agribusiness Marketing, and FMA 326 (Financial Analysis for Agribusiness.)
- Hire a student as an intern in your firm.
- Sponsor a student assistant, an applied research project, a workshop, or a conference.
- Become a partner of CFMAS.
- Join the CFMAS Board of Advisors.
- Assist with an applied research project.
- Volunteer to work at a conference or workshop.
Faculty or Other Researchers:
- Submit a paper for consideration to be included in the CFMAS Applied Research Report Series.
- Work with CFMAS personnel to develop a grant proposal for a project related to the food or agribusiness industries.