Advising & Registration
The Liberal Studies Department is one of the few departments on campus that have a dedicated student advisor. That is, students can meet regularly with our Liberal Studies Advisor, Berlinda Crawford.
Before you meet with your advisor:
- Refer to the Cal Poly Pomona Advising website for general information that may answer your questions: www.csupomona.edu/~advising/
- Update your Advising Worksheet sheet
- Visit Bronco Direct and access your Student Center - Review your transcripts, transfer credit report (if you are a transfer student or have AP credit), and Degree Progress Report. Make sure everything is accurate.
- Write down questions/concerns you need to ask your advisor.
- Know your Bronco ID number (BID).
- Create an Advising Folder that contains all necessary items for a successful meeting with your advisor.
The more prepared you are, the better your advisor can assist you.
To schedule an appointment, contact Rebecca Briseno (email@example.com), (909) 869-3567, or visit her in person in Building 94, Room 203. Appointments are only scheduled one week in advance. Be prepared to provide your following information:
- Bronco number
- Telephone number
- Available days/times
- Reason for advising