CE alumni, would you like your name added to this web page? Just send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Class of 1990
Class of 1991
- William Brooks is vice president of Armstrong and Brooks Consulting Engineers in Corona, California. His partner, Dennis Armstrong, also is a Cal Poly CE alumni.
- Jerry Dunaway is working for Lennar Corporation in San Diego, California, and is married to Jennifer Dunaway (formerly Jennifer Peterson), Cal Poly CE class of 1992
- Eric Noel is a Senior Geotechnical Engineer for Kleinfelder in Diamond Bar, California.
Class of 1992
- Tina Anderholt Shields is the assistant water department manager in the Resources Planning and Management Section of the Imperial Irrigation District in Imperial, California.
- Alan Bisi is a project engineer with CalTrans in San Bernardino, California
- Kathleen Coates Hedberg worked for the State of California Department of Health Services. She is now a full-time mother of two, and does volunteer work as president and board member of Aqualink Systems in La Mesa, California.
- Heather Collins is Chief of the South Coastal Section of the California Department of Health Services Drinking Water Field Operations in San Bernardino
- Jennifer Dunaway (Jennifer Peterson) is an environmental business line team leader for the Naval Facilities Engineering Command in San Diego, California, and is married to Jerry Dunaway, Cal Poly CE class of 1991.
- Alan Palermo is president of the South Coast DIvision and principal with Hall and Foreman, Inc. in Irvine, California.
- Jaemin Park is a vice president with Ghirardelli Associates, Inc. in Oakland, California where he works primarily on transportation-related projects.
Class of 1993
- Christine Song (Christine Ahn) is a senior transportation engineer with CalTrans in Los Angeles.
- Connie Christian (Connie Ching) is a senior engineer with the Los Angeles County Sanitation Districts in Whittier, California
- Devon Diaz co-founded the electronic waste recycling firm Ease E-Waste in Santa Ana, California, and serves as the president of the firm.
- Mike Laney is the geotechnical department manager for Terracon Consultants' Irvine office. He also has been a part-time lecturer at Cal Poly Pomona since 2001.
- Alex Mofidi is a Principal Engineer for Water Quality and Treatment Solutions, a specialty environmental engineering and science consulting company based in California. He works out of his field office in the Pacific Northwest in Spokane, Washington. He also teaches water-resources and treatment related courses as a part-time adjunct for Gonzaga University’s Department of Civil Engineering.
Class of 1994
- Mate Gaspar is the engineering services manager for the City of Culver CIty, California
- Wahid E. Guirguis is the Construction Lawyer at Hunt Ortmann.
Class of 1995
- Erick Aldrich is a senior engineer at Taylor Group, Inc. in Oceanside, California where he works on geotechnical and civil engineering.projects.
- Ronald LaPlante is a senior structural designer with Simon Wong Engineering in San Diego, California
- Mehul Patel is a principal engineer for the Orange County Water District in Fountain Valley, California
- David Van Dorpe is a project manager for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers in Los Angeles, California
Class of 1996
- Calvin Gough is president of Terracom Development, Inc. in San Clemente, California. His firm provides design services for the telecommunications industry.
- Caroline (Cari) Steele is a project engineer for GeoLogic Associates in Anaheim, California, working mainly on geotechncial engineering projects.
Class of 1997
Class of 1998
- John Quackenbush is a senior engineer with MCE Consultants, Inc. in Tustin California, working on civil and geotechnical litigation projects.
- Reza Rezarian is an associate structural engineer with KPFF Consulting Engineers in Los Angeles, California
- Christopher Turnage is Vice President of Land Development with Associated Engineers, Inc. in Ontario, California
Class of 1999
- Anna Luz R. Baldenegro (Anna Luz O. Ramirez) is a senior engineer for Stantec in Irvine, California
- Christopher Turnage is Vice President of Land Development with Associated Engineers, Inc. in Ontario, California.