CE alumni, would you like your name added to this web page? Just send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
Class of 1963
Class of 1964
Class of 1965
Class of 1966
- George Mim Mack went on to earn a master's degree in public administration from Cal State LA, and worked for many years as the city engineer for the City of Ontario. Afterwards he formed the firm Mim Mack Engineering. He also served as president of the Ontario Motor Speedway Corporation, and was active in the League of California Cities. .He passed away in 2006.
Class of 1967
- Gerald Gewe managed the water division of the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power. He is now retired and teaches occasional courses at Cal Poly Pomona on a part-time basis.
- Eldon Horst retired from the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power after 32 years of service, and is now the assistant general manager for Jurupa Community Services District in Mira Loma, California.
- William Tangye rose through various administrative positions in the Southern Building Code Council Incorporated, and later became the first chief execuitve officer of the International Code Council in Falls Church, Virginia. He also was appointed in 1987 by President Ronald Reagan as one of twelve public members of the U.S. Architectural Transportation Barriers Compliance Board (ATBCB), and was elected chairman of the ATBCB in 1988. He passed away in 2002.
Class of 1968
Class of 1969
- James Hansen retired in 2005 following a long career as a civil engineer at the Los Angeles County Sanitation Districts