CE alumni, would you like your name added to this web page? Just send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Class of 2000
- Jeff Gow is an associate engineer with the Riversde County Waste Management Department in Moreno Valley, California
Class of 2001
- Oscar Herrera is a civil engineer with the East Bay Municipal Utility District in Oakland, California. He also is very active in the Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers (SHPE), having served as the Bay Area chapter president and as a member of the national board of directors.
Class of 2002
Class of 2003
- Tim Haile is a design engineer for RBF Consulting in Ontario, California where he focuses on public works and transportation projects.
- Kelli Horner completed her MS degree in environmental engineering at Stanford University, and recently returned from working for a non-profit agency in Xela, Guatemala
- Allan Ng finished his MSCE specifying Geomatics at Purdue University. He is currently working with Land Design Consultants in Valencia, CA.
- Enrique Uribe is a civil engineering associate in the Water Quality Control Section the City of Los Angeles Department of Water and Power
Class of 2004
- Scott Petersen is an associate engineer with Adams Streeter Civil Engineers in Riverside, California where he works on environmental and surface water quality projects.
Class of 2005
- William Onkumpol is a staff engineer with the geotechnical engineering firm Terracon Consultants in Irvine, California
Class of 2006
- Donald Adams is a geotechnical engineer with Kleinfelder in Reno, Nevada
- Catherine Phan is a civil engineer with RBF Consuting in Irvine
Class of 2007
Class of 2008
- Christopher DeMonbrun is an Environmental Engineer with the Bureau of Sanitation, City of Los Angeles.
- Edwin Tamang is a Project Manager with Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc. a full service consulting firm in its regional office located in West Palm Beach Florida. His areas of practice are within Aviation; specifically Airfield Design and Infrastructure Improvements, and in Land Development; specifically Public Works and Commercial/Industrial. He has projects located throughout California, Colorado, Florida, Trinidad, and Tobago. He is a member of the American Council of Engineering Companies and the Airports Consultants Council. - Graduated Fall 2008, Civil Engineering, Geospatial Option