Center for Community Engagement
Welcome to the Center for Community Engagement!
Our Mission Statement
To advance a culture of meaningful engagement by promoting service-learning, volunteering and cooperative education through sustainable partnerships with community and industry.
- To enhance faculty community engagement and scholarship
- To encourage student participation on campus and community engagement
- To strengthen community partnerships through active participation and reciprocity
- To support campus partnerships that promote civic engagement
- To increase visibility of the CCE on campus and in the community
What is the difference between Academic Service-Learning, Volunteering and Cooperative Education? Please click on the links below for detailed information.
CIVIC ENGAGEMENT AWARDS
The Center for Community Engagement is currently accepting nominatiosn for the Civic Engagement Awards which is given to a student, student organization, staff member, faculty and community partner in recognition of their commitment to service.
- are due by Thursday, March 6, 2014 by 5:00pm
- must be emailed firstname.lastname@example.org as only emailed forms will be considered
- that are late will not be considered.
Please see the informational flyer(PDF) for details. For questions and concerns, please contact Christina Gonzalez-Salgado at (909)869-4574 or email@example.com.