Apply for the Program
How to apply for the Cooperative Education Program
Please follow the steps below to apply to Co-op;
- Complete a Co-op Program Application, sign and submit to the Co-op Office in Building 1 Room 108.
- Once you have completed the application, a file will be created for you in the Co-op Office.
- Your next step is to begin applying for Co-op positions. Co-op positions are posted at the Bronco Connection website.
- Off-campus students should visit their Career Center website and apply through their college or university.
- To see if your college or university is participating in Co-op, please contact the Cooperative Education Coordinator at (909) 869-3434.
- Once you have applied to the advertised positions, employers will review your resume and transcripts and call the desired students for interviews.
- If you are hired by an employer, the Cooperative Education Coordinator will contact you to schedule an appointment for your hire paperwork.
- Once hired, you are required to take a Co-op/Intern class every quarter/semester that you continue working at the site.
- You do not need to register for a Co-op/Intern class until you are hired by a Co-op site.
- For more questions and information please contact our office at (909) 869-3434.