Dr. Xiaohui (Eva) Xu, Ph.D.
Department: Technology and Operations Management
Title: Associate Professor
Phone: (909) 869-2457
Fax: (909) 869-2466
Dr. Xu received her Ph.D. in Supply Chain and Operations Management from McCombs School of Business, University of Texas at Austin in 2005. She also holds a Master degree in Business Administration. Her main teaching interest is supply chain management, production management, and e-business. Her work has appeared in leading management journals such as Production and Operations Management, Managerial and Decision Economics, and Decision Support Systems
- Supply-Chain Coordination
- E-Business Channel Coordination
- Information Update Process
- Selected publications
- Xiaohui, X. & Rita, K. (2014, February). Tracking Student In-Class Participation in a Hybrid Operations Management Course. Journal of Supply Chain and Operations Management, 12 (1).
- Liwen, C., Stephen, M. G., & Xiaohui, X (2012, September-October). The Role of Revenue-Focused Managerial Performance Measures in Supply Chain Coordination. Production and Operations Management, 21(5), 814-832.
- Wenge, Z. & Xiaohui, X. (2011, December). Second-Mover Advantages with Asymmetric Costs and Information Update: A Product Life Cycle Perspective. Managerial and Decision Economics, 32(8), 527-533.
- Fang, F., & Xiaohui, X. (2011, December). An Analysis of Consumer Training for Feature Rich Products. Decision Support Systems, 52(1), 169-177.
- Xiaohui X. (2011, September). Information Update and Risk Pooling in a Mixed Distribution Channel. California Journal of Operations Management, 9(2), 98-107.
- Abolhassan H., Yuanjie H., & Xiaohui X. (2007, February). Inventory Management with Product Substitution and Stochastic Yield. California Journal of Operations Management, 5 (1), 12-18.
- Henry C., Xiaohui X., & Ralph M. (2007, February). Clustering of SKUs to Reduce Split Delivery Cost in Online Merchandising. California Journal of Operations Management, 5 (1), 27-32.